This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Why would you recommend that the bar you are manager of to have a standard pour or standard drink ... (Read 10 times)

Lobcity

Why would you recommend that the bar you are manager of to have a standard pour or standard drink size?

What will be an ideal response?

Question 2

How can you use the material on internal and external theft in your role as a manager?

What will be an ideal response?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

prumorgan

Answer to Question 1

Standard drink size / pour refers to the base amount of liquor in a drink. I would strongly recommend the bar I manage to have a standard pour because it is important for drink consistency, it makes it easier to train staff, and is the key component in determining the cost of the materials in the drink, used to set the selling price of the drink.

Answer to Question 2

Internal theft is theft by employees while external theft is theft by people external' to the business, such as customers, vendors, etc. Theft by either group is theft and reduces the profit of the business. Policies must instituted, and employees must be trained to control and limit both types of theft.

Lobcity

Reply 2 on: Aug 10, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

robbielu01

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

In most cases, kidneys can recover from almost complete loss of function, such as in acute kidney (renal) failure.

Did you know?

Increased intake of vitamin D has been shown to reduce fractures up to 25% in older people.

Did you know?

Atropine was named after the Greek goddess Atropos, the oldest and ugliest of the three sisters known as the Fates, who controlled the destiny of men.

Did you know?

The U.S. Preventive Services Task Force recommends that all women age 65 years of age or older should be screened with bone densitometry.

Did you know?

Pink eye is a term that refers to conjunctivitis, which is inflammation of the thin, clear membrane (conjunctiva) over the white part of the eye (sclera). It may be triggered by a virus, bacteria, or foreign body in the eye. Antibiotic eye drops alleviate bacterial conjunctivitis, and antihistamine allergy pills or eye drops help control allergic conjunctivitis symptoms.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library