This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Using the information from the previous question, if the total cost per cake is 43.00, what is the ... (Read 36 times)

jon_i

Using the information from the previous question, if the total cost per cake is 43.00, what is the price needed to be charged per slice to achieve a 25 profit margin?

a. 2.87
  b. 3.82
  c. 2.40
  d. 0.96
  e. 1.89

Question 2

The gay male supervisor displays graphic nude photographs of men in his office. He reasons that most servers are straight females and will like the photos and that the males will likely live and let live. Are there any flaws in his reasoning?

a. Yes; the photos could be seen as creating a hostile work environment and thus constitute sexual harassment
  b. Yes; the photos could be seen as quid pro quo and thus constitute sexual harassment for male workers
  c. No. If the photos were of women or of sexual acts it would be different but these are acceptable
  d. No; his reasoning was sound. No one should have a problem with some innocent photographs

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Hdosisshsbshs

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

A

jon_i

Reply 2 on: Aug 10, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

TheDev123

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

Giardia is one of the most common intestinal parasites worldwide, and infects up to 20% of the world population, mostly in poorer countries with inadequate sanitation. Infections are most common in children, though chronic Giardia is more common in adults.

Did you know?

When intravenous medications are involved in adverse drug events, their harmful effects may occur more rapidly, and be more severe than errors with oral medications. This is due to the direct administration into the bloodstream.

Did you know?

The effects of organophosphate poisoning are referred to by using the abbreviations “SLUD” or “SLUDGE,” It stands for: salivation, lacrimation, urination, defecation, GI upset, and emesis.

Did you know?

For about 100 years, scientists thought that peptic ulcers were caused by stress, spicy food, and alcohol. Later, researchers added stomach acid to the list of causes and began treating ulcers with antacids. Now it is known that peptic ulcers are predominantly caused by Helicobacter pylori, a spiral-shaped bacterium that normally exist in the stomach.

Did you know?

About 80% of major fungal systemic infections are due to Candida albicans. Another form, Candida peritonitis, occurs most often in postoperative patients. A rare disease, Candida meningitis, may follow leukemia, kidney transplant, other immunosuppressed factors, or when suffering from Candida septicemia.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library