This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Using the information from the previous question, if the total cost per cake is 43.00, what is the ... (Read 37 times)

jon_i

Using the information from the previous question, if the total cost per cake is 43.00, what is the price needed to be charged per slice to achieve a 25 profit margin?

a. 2.87
  b. 3.82
  c. 2.40
  d. 0.96
  e. 1.89

Question 2

The gay male supervisor displays graphic nude photographs of men in his office. He reasons that most servers are straight females and will like the photos and that the males will likely live and let live. Are there any flaws in his reasoning?

a. Yes; the photos could be seen as creating a hostile work environment and thus constitute sexual harassment
  b. Yes; the photos could be seen as quid pro quo and thus constitute sexual harassment for male workers
  c. No. If the photos were of women or of sexual acts it would be different but these are acceptable
  d. No; his reasoning was sound. No one should have a problem with some innocent photographs

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Hdosisshsbshs

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

A

jon_i

Reply 2 on: Aug 10, 2018
Gracias!

ultraflyy23

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Never take aspirin without food because it is likely to irritate your stomach. Never give aspirin to children under age 12. Overdoses of aspirin have the potential to cause deafness.

Did you know?

According to animal studies, the typical American diet is damaging to the liver and may result in allergies, low energy, digestive problems, and a lack of ability to detoxify harmful substances.

Did you know?

Blastomycosis is often misdiagnosed, resulting in tragic outcomes. It is caused by a fungus living in moist soil, in wooded areas of the United States and Canada. If inhaled, the fungus can cause mild breathing problems that may worsen and cause serious illness and even death.

Did you know?

Increased intake of vitamin D has been shown to reduce fractures up to 25% in older people.

Did you know?

Approximately 500,000 babies are born each year in the United States to teenage mothers.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library