This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Chief Gomez asks Mayor Smith if he has any further questions. Mayor Smith asks the chief how they ... (Read 208 times)

DelorasTo

Chief Gomez asks Mayor Smith if he has any further questions. Mayor Smith asks the chief how they know the true number of crimes if there are people who do not report crimes to the police and the police never become aware of the crime. Chief Gomez explains that this is known as the:

a. hidden figure of crime.
  b. dark prediction of crime.
  c. dark figure of crime.
  d. hidden prediction of crime.

Question 2

Chief Gomez explains that the report is divided into two major categories: Part I and Part II offenses. Mayor Smith asks the difference between the two reports. Chief Gomez explains that Part I offenses are more serious offenses. Chief Gomez gives the mayor examples of Part I offenses. Which of the following would not be considered a Part I offense?

a. aggravated assault
  b. drug abuse violations
  c. motor vehicle theft
  d. robbery

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

gstein359

Answer to Question 1

c

Answer to Question 2

b

DelorasTo

Reply 2 on: Aug 17, 2018
:D TYSM

Jossy

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

Signs and symptoms of a drug overdose include losing consciousness, fever or sweating, breathing problems, abnormal pulse, and changes in skin color.

Did you know?

When taking monoamine oxidase inhibitors, people should avoid a variety of foods, which include alcoholic beverages, bean curd, broad (fava) bean pods, cheese, fish, ginseng, protein extracts, meat, sauerkraut, shrimp paste, soups, and yeast.

Did you know?

The senior population grows every year. Seniors older than 65 years of age now comprise more than 13% of the total population. However, women outlive men. In the 85-and-over age group, there are only 45 men to every 100 women.

Did you know?

Your heart beats over 36 million times a year.

Did you know?

In 1885, the Lloyd Manufacturing Company of Albany, New York, promoted and sold "Cocaine Toothache Drops" at 15 cents per bottle! In 1914, the Harrison Narcotic Act brought the sale and distribution of this drug under federal control.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library