This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The nurse understands that a diabetes patient on a 1500-kilocalorie diet should limit her ... (Read 18 times)

Lisaclaire

The nurse understands that a diabetes patient on a 1500-kilocalorie diet should limit her carbohydrate intake to approximately _____ grams per day.

a. 150
  b. 375
  c. 190
  d. 240

Question 2

The nurse recognizes that the diabetic client understands the principles of her diet when she states:

a. I need to restrict my carbohydrate intake and avoid concentrated sweets.
  b. I need to severely limit my fat intake and choose only complex carbohydrates.
  c. I need to eat about the same amount of carbohydrate at about the same time each day.
  d. I need to restrict my carbohydrate and fat intakes, but increase my protein intake.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

tofugiraffe

Answer to Question 1

d

Answer to Question 2

c

Lisaclaire

Reply 2 on: Aug 20, 2018
:D TYSM

cpetit11

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

In 1885, the Lloyd Manufacturing Company of Albany, New York, promoted and sold "Cocaine Toothache Drops" at 15 cents per bottle! In 1914, the Harrison Narcotic Act brought the sale and distribution of this drug under federal control.

Did you know?

Signs of depression include feeling sad most of the time for 2 weeks or longer; loss of interest in things normally enjoyed; lack of energy; sleep and appetite disturbances; weight changes; feelings of hopelessness, helplessness, or worthlessness; an inability to make decisions; and thoughts of death and suicide.

Did you know?

A headache when you wake up in the morning is indicative of sinusitis. Other symptoms of sinusitis can include fever, weakness, tiredness, a cough that may be more severe at night, and a runny nose or nasal congestion.

Did you know?

Hyperthyroidism leads to an increased rate of metabolism and affects about 1% of women but only 0.1% of men. For most people, this increased metabolic rate causes the thyroid gland to become enlarged (known as a goiter).

Did you know?

Multiple experimental evidences have confirmed that at the molecular level, cancer is caused by lesions in cellular DNA.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library