This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following statements by the client reflects his readiness to learn at this time about ... (Read 24 times)

Davideckstein7

Which of the following statements by the client reflects his readiness to learn at this time about making dietary changes?
 a. I just let my wife decide what to cook and then I eat it.
  b. I felt so bad this time that I'm not going to eat again those things that made me so sick.
  c. I didn't sleep well last night...what did you say?
  d. I've been waiting all day to watch this game on TV.

Question 2

Clients taking MAO inhibitors, anti-depressant agents, should avoid what foods?
 a. aged or fermented foods such as cheeses, wine, beer, pickles, or sauerkraut
  b. foods high in vitamin K such as green leafy vegetables
  c. processed meats such as bologna, wieners, or Spam
  d. milk products, eggs, and meats

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

adammoses97

Answer to Question 1

b

Answer to Question 2

a

Davideckstein7

Reply 2 on: Aug 20, 2018
Gracias!

adf223

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

Hyperthyroidism leads to an increased rate of metabolism and affects about 1% of women but only 0.1% of men. For most people, this increased metabolic rate causes the thyroid gland to become enlarged (known as a goiter).

Did you know?

Certain rare plants containing cyanide include apricot pits and a type of potato called cassava. Fortunately, only chronic or massive ingestion of any of these plants can lead to serious poisoning.

Did you know?

Stroke kills people from all ethnic backgrounds, but the people at highest risk for fatal strokes are: black men, black women, Asian men, white men, and white women.

Did you know?

Long-term mental and physical effects from substance abuse include: paranoia, psychosis, immune deficiencies, and organ damage.

Did you know?

Blastomycosis is often misdiagnosed, resulting in tragic outcomes. It is caused by a fungus living in moist soil, in wooded areas of the United States and Canada. If inhaled, the fungus can cause mild breathing problems that may worsen and cause serious illness and even death.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library