Author Question: How many Calories per day are typically supplied in the U.S. diet by low-nutrient dense drinks? a. ... (Read 23 times)

james

How many Calories per day are typically supplied in the U.S. diet by low-nutrient dense drinks?
 a. 120
  b. 160
  c. 240
  d. 320

Question 2

The type of beverage most commonly consumed by U.S. adults contains:
 a. sugar and water (i.e., regular soda).
  b. caffeine and fat (i.e., coffee latte).
  c. sugar and electrolytes (i.e., sports drink).
  d. alcohol (i.e., beer, wine, hard liquor).

srodz

Answer to Question 1

a

Answer to Question 2

a

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Hypertension is a silent killer because it is deadly and has no significant early symptoms. The danger from hypertension is the extra load on the heart, which can lead to hypertensive heart disease and kidney damage. This occurs without any major symptoms until the high blood pressure becomes extreme. Regular blood pressure checks are an important method of catching hypertension before it can kill you.

Did you know?

Cucumber slices relieve headaches by tightening blood vessels, reducing blood flow to the area, and relieving pressure.

Did you know?

Persons who overdose with cardiac glycosides have a better chance of overall survival if they can survive the first 24 hours after the overdose.

Did you know?

Urine turns bright yellow if larger than normal amounts of certain substances are consumed; one of these substances is asparagus.

Did you know?

The word drug comes from the Dutch word droog (meaning "dry"). For centuries, most drugs came from dried plants, hence the name.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library