This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Your morningness preference will most likely change with age. Describe the typical changes that you ... (Read 49 times)

cool

Your morningness preference will most likely change with age. Describe the typical changes that you can expect to experience over time.

What will be an ideal response?

Question 2

Your professor encouraged your class to take the morningnesseveningn ess quiz. Which were you and were you surprised by the finding?

What will be an ideal response?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Leostella20

Answer to Question 1

Answer: Teenagers and young adults are often evening people, apparently due to hormone shifts. Most people tend toward morningness as they grow older, especially over age 50.

Answer to Question 2

Answer: The morningnesseveningn ess quiz indicates whether or not someone is a morning person (lark) or a night person (owl). I was not surprised to find that I am an owl because I hate getting up in the morning

Did you know?

For pediatric patients, intravenous fluids are the most commonly cited products involved in medication errors that are reported to the USP.

Did you know?

The horizontal fraction bar was introduced by the Arabs.

Did you know?

Acetaminophen (Tylenol) in overdose can seriously damage the liver. It should never be taken by people who use alcohol heavily; it can result in severe liver damage and even a condition requiring a liver transplant.

Did you know?

Aspirin is the most widely used drug in the world. It has even been recognized as such by the Guinness Book of World Records.

Did you know?

Fungal nail infections account for up to 30% of all skin infections. They affect 5% of the general population—mostly people over the age of 70.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library