This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: When women won the right to vote after World War I they __________. A) voted for peace and ... (Read 48 times)

melina_rosy

When women won the right to vote after World War I they __________.

A) voted for peace and against war
  B) established a newsletter, Sisterly Voices, in order to express their views on elections
  C) generally voted like their husbands
  D) changed the nature of foreign policy with their votes

Question 2

With respect to women in politics, __________.

A) the number of women serving in legislatures is increasing
  B) the number of women serving in political party leadership positions is increasing
  C) they tend to be softer on tough foreign policy issues than their male counterparts
  D) they are more peaceful and less committed to state sovereignty than male leaders

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

heinisk01

Answer to Question 1

Answer: C

Answer to Question 2

Answer: A

melina_rosy

Reply 2 on: Sep 10, 2018
:D TYSM

T4T

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

No drugs are available to relieve parathyroid disease. Parathyroid disease is caused by a parathyroid tumor, and it needs to be removed by surgery.

Did you know?

In women, pharmacodynamic differences include increased sensitivity to (and increased effectiveness of) beta-blockers, opioids, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, and typical antipsychotics.

Did you know?

A good example of polar molecules can be understood when trying to make a cake. If water and oil are required, they will not mix together. If you put them into a measuring cup, the oil will rise to the top while the water remains on the bottom.

Did you know?

Most women experience menopause in their 50s. However, in 1994, an Italian woman gave birth to a baby boy when she was 61 years old.

Did you know?

Drug-induced pharmacodynamic effects manifested in older adults include drug-induced renal toxicity, which can be a major factor when these adults are experiencing other kidney problems.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library