This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A child who describes herself in the following terms is probably what age? I am a girl. I have black ... (Read 175 times)

Alainaaa8

A child who describes herself in the following terms is probably what age? I am a girl. I have black hair. I have a cat named Mittens.

a. 14 months
  b. 3 years
   c. 9 years
  d. 12 years

Question 2

___________________________ refers to treatment administered for injuries and illnesses that are not considered life threatening.

Fill in the blank(s) with the appropriate word(s).

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

maya.nigrin17@yahoo.com

Answer to Question 1

ANSWER: b

Answer to Question 2

ANSWER: First aid

Alainaaa8

Reply 2 on: Sep 14, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

emsimon14

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

Since 1988, the CDC has reported a 99% reduction in bacterial meningitis caused by Haemophilus influenzae, due to the introduction of the vaccine against it.

Did you know?

Patients who have undergone chemotherapy for the treatment of cancer often complain of a lack of mental focus; memory loss; and a general diminution in abilities such as multitasking, attention span, and general mental agility.

Did you know?

More than 2,500 barbiturates have been synthesized. At the height of their popularity, about 50 were marketed for human use.

Did you know?

Immunoglobulin injections may give short-term protection against, or reduce severity of certain diseases. They help people who have an inherited problem making their own antibodies, or those who are having certain types of cancer treatments.

Did you know?

In the United States, an estimated 50 million unnecessary antibiotics are prescribed for viral respiratory infections.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library