This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A child who describes herself in the following terms is probably what age? I am a girl. I have black ... (Read 176 times)

Alainaaa8

A child who describes herself in the following terms is probably what age? I am a girl. I have black hair. I have a cat named Mittens.

a. 14 months
  b. 3 years
   c. 9 years
  d. 12 years

Question 2

___________________________ refers to treatment administered for injuries and illnesses that are not considered life threatening.

Fill in the blank(s) with the appropriate word(s).

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

maya.nigrin17@yahoo.com

Answer to Question 1

ANSWER: b

Answer to Question 2

ANSWER: First aid

Alainaaa8

Reply 2 on: Sep 14, 2018
Excellent

bassamabas

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

Malaria mortality rates are falling. Increased malaria prevention and control measures have greatly improved these rates. Since 2000, malaria mortality rates have fallen globally by 60% among all age groups, and by 65% among children under age 5.

Did you know?

Hyperthyroidism leads to an increased rate of metabolism and affects about 1% of women but only 0.1% of men. For most people, this increased metabolic rate causes the thyroid gland to become enlarged (known as a goiter).

Did you know?

Illness; diuretics; laxative abuse; hot weather; exercise; sweating; caffeine; alcoholic beverages; starvation diets; inadequate carbohydrate consumption; and diets high in protein, salt, or fiber can cause people to become dehydrated.

Did you know?

Always store hazardous household chemicals in their original containers out of reach of children. These include bleach, paint, strippers and products containing turpentine, garden chemicals, oven cleaners, fondue fuels, nail polish, and nail polish remover.

Did you know?

The senior population grows every year. Seniors older than 65 years of age now comprise more than 13% of the total population. However, women outlive men. In the 85-and-over age group, there are only 45 men to every 100 women.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library