This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A psychologist describes a patient as showing certain cognitive symptoms associated with depressive ... (Read 23 times)

kodithompson

A psychologist describes a patient as showing certain cognitive symptoms associated with depressive reactions. Which patient is being described?

a. Rachel, who is apathetic, anxious, and socially withdrawn
 b. Megan, who has a negative view of herself, her present experiences, and her future expectations
 c. Kate, who is crying, easily fatigued, and moves very slowly
 d. Wendy, who has physiological impairments in her nervous system, gastrointestinal system, and immune system

Question 2

Harold says, I cry for hours and feel a profound sense of loss. I experience no joy, but I can still see a positive future for myself. I know I am competent; I just feel very sad all the time. If Harold is experiencing depression, he illustrates ____.

a. none of the cognitive signs but many of the emotional ones
  b. most of the cognitive and emotional signs
 c. most of the behavioral signs but none of the emotional ones
  d. none of the emotional signs but many of the cognitive ones

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

jesse.fleming

Answer to Question 1

b

Answer to Question 2

a

kodithompson

Reply 2 on: Jun 22, 2018
Gracias!

ttt030911

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Disorders that may affect pharmacodynamics include genetic mutations, malnutrition, thyrotoxicosis, myasthenia gravis, Parkinson's disease, and certain forms of insulin-resistant diabetes mellitus.

Did you know?

Acetaminophen (Tylenol) in overdose can seriously damage the liver. It should never be taken by people who use alcohol heavily; it can result in severe liver damage and even a condition requiring a liver transplant.

Did you know?

The FDA recognizes 118 routes of administration.

Did you know?

Certain chemicals, after ingestion, can be converted by the body into cyanide. Most of these chemicals have been removed from the market, but some old nail polish remover, solvents, and plastics manufacturing solutions can contain these substances.

Did you know?

People about to have surgery must tell their health care providers about all supplements they take.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library