This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: An adolescent whose father who is an alcoholic and a gambler is more at risk of developing a/n ... (Read 43 times)

danielfitts88

An adolescent whose father who is an alcoholic and a gambler is more at risk of developing a/n _________.

Fill in the blank(s) with correct word

Question 2

A friend of yours says, I heard that suicide is correlated with depression and feeling hopeless. However, those who those who commit suicide rarely suffer from a mental disorder or abuse of substances. In fact, when people are at the depths of depression, they are most likely to commit suicide. Which portion of your friend's statement is accurate?

a. Suicide is correlated to depression and feeling hopeless.
  b. Suicide is most likely committed during the depths of depression.
  c. Those who those who commit suicide rarely suffer from a mental disorder.
  d. Those who those who commit suicide rarely abuse substances.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Dinolord

Answer to Question 1

problem with alcohol and gambling

Answer to Question 2

A

danielfitts88

Reply 2 on: Jun 22, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Liddy

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

About 80% of major fungal systemic infections are due to Candida albicans. Another form, Candida peritonitis, occurs most often in postoperative patients. A rare disease, Candida meningitis, may follow leukemia, kidney transplant, other immunosuppressed factors, or when suffering from Candida septicemia.

Did you know?

Earwax has antimicrobial properties that reduce the viability of bacteria and fungus in the human ear.

Did you know?

When blood is exposed to air, it clots. Heparin allows the blood to come in direct contact with air without clotting.

Did you know?

The average human gut is home to perhaps 500 to 1,000 different species of bacteria.

Did you know?

The Romans did not use numerals to indicate fractions but instead used words to indicate parts of a whole.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library