Author Question: Peter is a talented violist. This could be considered one of his domains of competence. Indicate ... (Read 27 times)

Bernana

Peter is a talented violist. This could be considered one of his domains of competence.

Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Question 2

Harold says, I cry for hours and feel a profound sense of loss. I experience no joy, but I can still see a positive future for myself. I know I am competent; I just feel very sad all the time. If Harold is experiencing depression, he illustrates ____.

a. none of the cognitive signs but many of the emotional ones
  b. most of the cognitive and emotional signs
  c. most of the behavioral signs but none of the emotional ones
  d. none of the emotional signs but many of the cognitive ones

Meganchabluk

Answer to Question 1

T

Answer to Question 2

A