This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Describe why it is important for clinicians to collaborate with school personnel in the treatment of ... (Read 21 times)

melly21297

Describe why it is important for clinicians to collaborate with school personnel in the treatment of children with psychiatric disorders.

What will be an ideal response?

Question 2

I never accept the results of one study as conclusive. Findings must be replicated. I look carefully at the methods used to produce conclusions. Because of my skeptical attitude, you can assume that I am a ____..

a. philosopher c. scientist
  b. clinician d. newspaper reporter

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

jazzlynnnnn

Answer to Question 1

A child spends a great deal of time at school and therefore educators know a child in a different way than clinicians
 It is one place where all children are going to be found (as opposed to clinics)
 School success is a gauge of a child's well-being
 Children who need educational interventions should be identified and treated

Answer to Question 2

C

melly21297

Reply 2 on: Jun 22, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Bigfoot1984

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

Asthma-like symptoms were first recorded about 3,500 years ago in Egypt. The first manuscript specifically written about asthma was in the year 1190, describing a condition characterized by sudden breathlessness. The treatments listed in this manuscript include chicken soup, herbs, and sexual abstinence.

Did you know?

The longest a person has survived after a heart transplant is 24 years.

Did you know?

Many supplement containers do not even contain what their labels say. There are many documented reports of products containing much less, or more, that what is listed on their labels. They may also contain undisclosed prescription drugs and even contaminants.

Did you know?

The senior population grows every year. Seniors older than 65 years of age now comprise more than 13% of the total population. However, women outlive men. In the 85-and-over age group, there are only 45 men to every 100 women.

Did you know?

When taking monoamine oxidase inhibitors, people should avoid a variety of foods, which include alcoholic beverages, bean curd, broad (fava) bean pods, cheese, fish, ginseng, protein extracts, meat, sauerkraut, shrimp paste, soups, and yeast.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library