This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Describe why it is important for clinicians to collaborate with school personnel in the treatment of ... (Read 22 times)

melly21297

Describe why it is important for clinicians to collaborate with school personnel in the treatment of children with psychiatric disorders.

What will be an ideal response?

Question 2

I never accept the results of one study as conclusive. Findings must be replicated. I look carefully at the methods used to produce conclusions. Because of my skeptical attitude, you can assume that I am a ____..

a. philosopher c. scientist
  b. clinician d. newspaper reporter

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

jazzlynnnnn

Answer to Question 1

A child spends a great deal of time at school and therefore educators know a child in a different way than clinicians
 It is one place where all children are going to be found (as opposed to clinics)
 School success is a gauge of a child's well-being
 Children who need educational interventions should be identified and treated

Answer to Question 2

C

melly21297

Reply 2 on: Jun 22, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

marict

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

Addicts to opiates often avoid treatment because they are afraid of withdrawal. Though unpleasant, with proper management, withdrawal is rarely fatal and passes relatively quickly.

Did you know?

A recent study has found that following a diet rich in berries may slow down the aging process of the brain. This diet apparently helps to keep dopamine levels much higher than are seen in normal individuals who do not eat berries as a regular part of their diet as they enter their later years.

Did you know?

Parkinson's disease is both chronic and progressive. This means that it persists over a long period of time and that its symptoms grow worse over time.

Did you know?

The strongest synthetic topical retinoid drug available, tazarotene, is used to treat sun-damaged skin, acne, and psoriasis.

Did you know?

The term pharmacology is derived from the Greek words pharmakon("claim, medicine, poison, or remedy") and logos ("study").

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library