This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Mini-Case: Mary is currently going to college "full-time"; after four years, she is finally a ... (Read 122 times)

lracut11

Question 1

Compare and contrast the four major kinds of stressors.

Question 2

Mini-Case: Mary is currently going to college "full-time"; after four years, she is finally a junior! Throughout her college career, she has worked 20-30 hours per week as a waitress at a local restaurant. In her first year at college, she enrolled in a one-hour course that focused on "managing stress." The professor in the course recommended that each student keep a daily journal to record his/her activities. Mary had faithfully kept a journal since taking that course. For the week of March 8, Mary's journal indicated the following entries:
Monday, March 9: No entry.
Tuesday, March 10: Well, it happened again, I can't believe my roommate is so stubborn. How many times are we going to argue over her stupid cat using my plants as the cat box? I get so depressed when I argue with her!
Wednesday, March 11: I received a speeding ticket on my way to school. I have to remember to go a different way to school!
Thursday, March 12: I have a test in Principles of Management next Monday ... the first one this semester. I've heard her tests are real hard. Gee, I hate multiple-choice tests ... I never do well.
Friday, March 13: I can't believe it's Friday, the 13th! My boss called this morning and asked me to work tonight. I said yes. After I hung up the phone, I remembered I had a group meeting tonight to discuss a marketing case that has to be presented next Wednesday. I wasn't able to contact anyone from my group. Gee, I never seem to have enough hours in the day to get everything done!

Indicate the main type of stressor(s) Mary experienced on each day she recorded a journal entry. Provide support for your answer.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by lracut11 on Mar 21, 2020

nmyers

Lorsum iprem. Lorsus sur ipci. Lorsem sur iprem. Lorsum sur ipdi, lorsem sur ipci. Lorsum sur iprium, valum sur ipci et, vala sur ipci. Lorsem sur ipci, lorsa sur iprem. Valus sur ipdi. Lorsus sur iprium nunc, valem sur iprium. Valem sur ipdi. Lorsa sur iprium. Lorsum sur iprium. Valem sur ipdi. Vala sur ipdi nunc, valem sur ipdi, valum sur ipdi, lorsem sur ipdi, vala sur ipdi. Valem sur iprem nunc, lorsa sur iprium. Valum sur ipdi et, lorsus sur ipci. Valem sur iprem. Valem sur ipci. Lorsa sur iprium. Lorsem sur ipci, valus sur iprem. Lorsem sur iprem nunc, valus sur iprium.
Answer Preview
Only 64% of students answer this correctly

lracut11

Reply 2 on: Mar 21, 2020
Great answer, keep it coming :)

raili21

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

Fungal nail infections account for up to 30% of all skin infections. They affect 5% of the general population—mostly people over the age of 70.

Did you know?

To prove that stomach ulcers were caused by bacteria and not by stress, a researcher consumed an entire laboratory beaker full of bacterial culture. After this, he did indeed develop stomach ulcers, and won the Nobel Prize for his discovery.

Did you know?

According to research, pregnant women tend to eat more if carrying a baby boy. Male fetuses may secrete a chemical that stimulates their mothers to step up her energy intake.

Did you know?

Approximately one in four people diagnosed with diabetes will develop foot problems. Of these, about one-third will require lower extremity amputation.

Did you know?

Elderly adults are at greatest risk of stroke and myocardial infarction and have the most to gain from prophylaxis. Patients ages 60 to 80 years with blood pressures above 160/90 mm Hg should benefit from antihypertensive treatment.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library