This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which psychoactive substance produces withdrawal symptoms that are less apparent than those ... (Read 19 times)

tfester

Which psychoactive substance produces withdrawal symptoms that are
  less apparent than those produced by most other substances?

a) heroin
  b) alcohol
  c) cocaine
  d) barbiturates

Question 2

Tolerance, withdrawal, and compulsive use are associated with ________ while psychological problems and maladaptive behavior are associated with _____.

a) substance abuse; substance dependence
   b) substance use disorders; substance abuse
   c) substance dependence; substance abuse
   d) substance-induced disorders; substance abuse

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

dreamfighter72

Answer to Question 1

Saved me massive time.

Answer to Question 2

Please could you help me with another one. Thank you

tfester

Reply 2 on: Jun 22, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

covalentbond

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

The average human gut is home to perhaps 500 to 1,000 different species of bacteria.

Did you know?

The first war in which wide-scale use of anesthetics occurred was the Civil War, and 80% of all wounds were in the extremities.

Did you know?

The term pharmacology is derived from the Greek words pharmakon("claim, medicine, poison, or remedy") and logos ("study").

Did you know?

In the United States, congenital cytomegalovirus causes one child to become disabled almost every hour. CMV is the leading preventable viral cause of development disability in newborns. These disabilities include hearing or vision loss, and cerebral palsy.

Did you know?

The liver is the only organ that has the ability to regenerate itself after certain types of damage. As much as 25% of the liver can be removed, and it will still regenerate back to its original shape and size. However, the liver cannot regenerate after severe damage caused by alcohol.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library