This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following contraceptives became available during the 1960s? A) Oral contraceptive ... (Read 117 times)

P68T

Which of the following contraceptives became available during the 1960s?

A) Oral contraceptive pills
  B) The IUD
  C) Spermicides
  D) All of the above.

Question 2

According to your text, which is the MOST accurate statement?

A) The sex for procreation legacy is dead now.
  B) Increased tolerance of diversity creates more problems than it could solve.
  C) With the increased understanding and acceptance of diversity in human sexuality that developed during the 20th century, we have greater freedoms and responsibilities today.
  D) U.S. involvement in World Wars I and II placed American women in the workforce permanently.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

batool

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

C

P68T

Reply 2 on: Jun 22, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

6ana001

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

Carbamazepine can interfere with the results of home pregnancy tests. If you are taking carbamazepine, do not try to test for pregnancy at home.

Did you know?

Barbituric acid, the base material of barbiturates, was first synthesized in 1863 by Adolph von Bayer. His company later went on to synthesize aspirin for the first time, and Bayer aspirin is still a popular brand today.

Did you know?

The newest statin drug, rosuvastatin, has been called a superstatin because it appears to reduce LDL cholesterol to a greater degree than the other approved statin drugs.

Did you know?

Cytomegalovirus affects nearly the same amount of newborns every year as Down syndrome.

Did you know?

The shortest mature adult human of whom there is independent evidence was Gul Mohammed in India. In 1990, he was measured in New Delhi and stood 22.5 inches tall.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library