Author Question: Dave has just been shown a composite face of 20 women. He will likely rate this face as ________ in ... (Read 63 times)

mia

Dave has just been shown a composite face of 20 women. He will likely rate this face as ________ in attractiveness.

a) average
  b) exceptionally below average
  c) below average
  d) above average

Question 2

When I consider the extent to which this person reacts in the same way to this same stimulus on other occasions, I am basing my attribution on ________.

a) consensus
  b) distinctiveness
  c) correspondent inference
  d) consistency

matt

Answer to Question 1

d

Answer to Question 2

d

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

In most cases, kidneys can recover from almost complete loss of function, such as in acute kidney (renal) failure.

Did you know?

The highest suicide rate in the United States is among people ages 65 years and older. Almost 15% of people in this age group commit suicide every year.

Did you know?

The use of salicylates dates back 2,500 years to Hippocrates’s recommendation of willow bark (from which a salicylate is derived) as an aid to the pains of childbirth. However, overdosage of salicylates can harm body fluids, electrolytes, the CNS, the GI tract, the ears, the lungs, the blood, the liver, and the kidneys and cause coma or death.

Did you know?

This year, an estimated 1.4 million Americans will have a new or recurrent heart attack.

Did you know?

Oxytocin is recommended only for pregnancies that have a medical reason for inducing labor (such as eclampsia) and is not recommended for elective procedures or for making the birthing process more convenient.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library