Author Question: Gabby is getting ready to compete in an Olympic gymnastics event. She is asked by a reporter if she ... (Read 193 times)

Mollykgkg

Gabby is getting ready to compete in an Olympic gymnastics event. She is asked by a reporter if she is very nervous, and she says, How I do is completely up to me right now, so if I did enough work and prepared properly I will be just fine.. Gabby's statement reflects a high sense of ____.

a. personal control
   b. outward locus
  c. egocentrism
  d. invulnerability

Question 2

Roughly ____ percent of young adults in the United States of America return to live in their parents' house at least once after moving out.

a. 25
  b. 33
  c. 50
  d. 75

janeli

Answer to Question 1

a

Answer to Question 2

c

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

More than 2,500 barbiturates have been synthesized. At the height of their popularity, about 50 were marketed for human use.

Did you know?

Cocaine was isolated in 1860 and first used as a local anesthetic in 1884. Its first clinical use was by Sigmund Freud to wean a patient from morphine addiction. The fictional character Sherlock Holmes was supposed to be addicted to cocaine by injection.

Did you know?

The oldest recorded age was 122. Madame Jeanne Calment was born in France in 1875 and died in 1997. She was a vegetarian and loved olive oil, port wine, and chocolate.

Did you know?

Astigmatism is the most common vision problem. It may accompany nearsightedness or farsightedness. It is usually caused by an irregularly shaped cornea, but sometimes it is the result of an irregularly shaped lens. Either type can be corrected by eyeglasses, contact lenses, or refractive surgery.

Did you know?

IgA antibodies protect body surfaces exposed to outside foreign substances. IgG antibodies are found in all body fluids. IgM antibodies are the first type of antibody made in response to an infection. IgE antibody levels are often high in people with allergies. IgD antibodies are found in tissues lining the abdomen and chest.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library