Author Question: When serving customers, you may use the phrase a. That's not my problem. b. I don't work in this ... (Read 37 times)

j.rubin

When serving customers, you may use the phrase
 a. That's not my problem.
  b. I don't work in this department.
  c. Do you have any other questions about the product?
  d. All of these choices.

Question 2

A salesperson you supervise is having trouble providing evidence for statements in a persuasive email message that invites customers to try out a new anti-spam software program. What advice would you give her?

akudia

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

The following are tips you can give:
1 . Present and interpret factual evidence, such as how the software is different or what benefits it provides;
2 . Be objective about product claims; make sure they are substantiated scientifically;
3 . Include testimonials, guarantees, and enclosures;
4 . Subordinate the price so that other more important product features drive the software's purchase.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

akudia

Did you know?

All adverse reactions are commonly charted in red ink in the patient's record and usually are noted on the front of the chart. Failure to follow correct documentation procedures may result in malpractice lawsuits.

Did you know?

Vital signs (blood pressure, temperature, pulse rate, respiration rate) should be taken before any drug administration. Patients should be informed not to use tobacco or caffeine at least 30 minutes before their appointment.

Did you know?

There are 20 feet of blood vessels in each square inch of human skin.

Did you know?

Patients should never assume they are being given the appropriate drugs. They should make sure they know which drugs are being prescribed, and always double-check that the drugs received match the prescription.

Did you know?

Patients who have been on total parenteral nutrition for more than a few days may need to have foods gradually reintroduced to give the digestive tract time to start working again.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library