Author Question: The statute of limitations for willful violations is extended to _____ years. A) five B) two C) ... (Read 25 times)

Pea0909berry

The statute of limitations for willful violations is extended to _____ years.
 A) five
 B) two
 C) three
 D) four

Question 2

In Blimka v. My Web Wholesalers an Idaho resident, Blimka, ordered a large quantity of jeans from My Web, a Maine company that advertised its goods on the Internet. When a dispute arose over the quality of the jeans, Blimka sued My Web in Idaho state court. My Web contended the Idaho court did not have jurisdiction. The Idaho high court held that:
 a. due to diversity of citizenship, the case had to be transferred to federal court in Idaho
  b. because the Maine company did business electronically, not physically, in Idaho, it was not subject to the jurisdiction of Idaho courts
  c. Due Process was violated by forcing a Maine defendant to appear in Idaho court
  d. due to diversity of citizenship, the case had to be transferred to federal court in Maine e. none of the other choices are correct

Mochi

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

e