This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A new pediatric orthopedic nurse is learning about the most common areas for a child to have a ... (Read 31 times)

casperchen82

A new pediatric orthopedic nurse is learning about the most common areas for a child to have a fracture. She knows all are common sites except the:

1. Tibia.
   2. Radius.
   3. Femur.
   4. Clavicle.

Question 2

The frustrated mother of a 13-year-old girl confides in the school nurse, I am at my wit's endone day my daughter is dressed up and acting very sophisticated, and the next she is in blue jeans playing football with her brothers..

The nurse's response is based on the fact that adolescents a. Who demonstrate wide mood changes may have a mental disorder
  b. Need guidance to help them select appropriate clothing
  c. Who dress in clothing of the opposite sex may be experiencing a sexual identity crisis
  d. Frequently try out identities seeking a comfortable fit for their own personality

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

vish98

Answer to Question 1

Feedback
1. Easily fractures because of children's activities
2. Easily fractures because of the children's activities and how a child will attempt to protect himself/herself when falling.
3. Not easily fractured because of the size of the bone
4. Easily fractures because of the bone size and the activities of children

Answer to Question 2

D
Adolescents in their search for their own identity will try out several personalities (personality diffusion).

casperchen82

Reply 2 on: Jun 27, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

isabelt_18

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

The ratio of hydrogen atoms to oxygen in water (H2O) is 2:1.

Did you know?

In 2006, a generic antinausea drug named ondansetron was approved. It is used to stop nausea and vomiting associated with surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation therapy.

Did you know?

Egg cells are about the size of a grain of sand. They are formed inside of a female's ovaries before she is even born.

Did you know?

The longest a person has survived after a heart transplant is 24 years.

Did you know?

Despite claims by manufacturers, the supplement known as Ginkgo biloba was shown in a study of more than 3,000 participants to be ineffective in reducing development of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease in older people.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library