This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The nurse is presenting a class to women who are currently pregnant or are planning pregnancy in the ... (Read 43 times)

clmills979

The nurse is presenting a class to women who are currently pregnant or are planning pregnancy in the near future. Which client's statement indicates that additional teaching is required?

A. The older a woman is when she conceives, the safer the pregnancy is.
   B. Pregnant teens may have additional nutritional needs.
   C. A woman whose sisters all had hypertension will be watched carefully.
   D. Pregnancy may be more difficult to achieve spontaneously in my 40s.

Question 2

To prevent the spread of infection, the nurse teaches the postpartum client to do which of the following?

1. Address pain early
  2. Change peri-pads frequently
  3. Avoid overhydration
  4. Report symptoms of uterine cramping

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

flexer1n1

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

Explanation: 2. Changing peri-pads frequently decreases skin contact with a moist medium that favors bacteria growth.

clmills979

Reply 2 on: Jun 27, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

parshano

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

Parkinson's disease is both chronic and progressive. This means that it persists over a long period of time and that its symptoms grow worse over time.

Did you know?

People with high total cholesterol have about two times the risk for heart disease as people with ideal levels.

Did you know?

Everyone has one nostril that is larger than the other.

Did you know?

The types of cancer that alpha interferons are used to treat include hairy cell leukemia, melanoma, follicular non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, and AIDS-related Kaposi's sarcoma.

Did you know?

Immunoglobulin injections may give short-term protection against, or reduce severity of certain diseases. They help people who have an inherited problem making their own antibodies, or those who are having certain types of cancer treatments.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library