This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The nurse evaluates teaching about the menstrual cycle for a prepubescent female as effective when ... (Read 30 times)

burchfield96

The nurse evaluates teaching about the menstrual cycle for a prepubescent female as effective when the client says:

A) The day my period stops is the first day of my cycle. B) My cycle starts the day after I ovulate, and ends when my period starts. C) The first day of my cycle will be the day that I ovulate. D) Each time I start my period, I start a new menstrual cycle.

Question 2

Which of the following tasks would it be appropriate for the LPN/LVN to delegate to the certified nursing assistant (CNA)?

A) Insert a Foley catheter into the postpartum client who is unable to void. B) Change the dressing for a client who had a cesarean section. C) Obtain vital signs and help the postpartum client with a sitz bath. D) Admit the newly delivered woman to the postpartum unit.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

owenfalvey

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

C

burchfield96

Reply 2 on: Jun 27, 2018
Gracias!

shewald78

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Eating food that has been cooked with poppy seeds may cause you to fail a drug screening test, because the seeds contain enough opiate alkaloids to register as a positive.

Did you know?

HIV testing reach is still limited. An estimated 40% of people with HIV (more than 14 million) remain undiagnosed and do not know their infection status.

Did you know?

Eating carrots will improve your eyesight. Carrots are high in vitamin A (retinol), which is essential for good vision. It can also be found in milk, cheese, egg yolks, and liver.

Did you know?

Normal urine is sterile. It contains fluids, salts, and waste products. It is free of bacteria, viruses, and fungi.

Did you know?

The top five reasons that children stay home from school are as follows: colds, stomach flu (gastroenteritis), ear infection (otitis media), pink eye (conjunctivitis), and sore throat.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library