This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A client who has chosen the cervical cap as her method of contraception states that she knows how to ... (Read 23 times)

appyboo

A client who has chosen the cervical cap as her method of contraception states that she knows how to use it. Which statement by the client would indicate to the nurse that the client does understand this method of contraception?

A) I will remove the cap immediately after every intercourse and reinsert it later.
  B) This method will help protect me from getting STIs.
  C) I do not need any follow-up procedures for this method.
  D) I do not have any spermicidal allergies, so this method is OK for me.

Question 2

Which of the following would be most appropriate for the woman who experiences dysfunctional labor in the first stage of labor?

A) Hold all explanations until after the birth to conserve the woman's energy.
  B) Limit talking to things the woman asks questions about.
  C) Provide ongoing communication about what is happening.
  D) Tell her not to feel anxious or discouraged about what is happening.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

jessicaduplan

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

C

appyboo

Reply 2 on: Jun 27, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

olderstudent

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has released reports detailing the deaths of infants (younger than 1 year of age) who died after being given cold and cough medications. This underscores the importance of educating parents that children younger than 2 years of age should never be given over-the-counter cold and cough medications without consulting their physicians.

Did you know?

Astigmatism is the most common vision problem. It may accompany nearsightedness or farsightedness. It is usually caused by an irregularly shaped cornea, but sometimes it is the result of an irregularly shaped lens. Either type can be corrected by eyeglasses, contact lenses, or refractive surgery.

Did you know?

Asthma is the most common chronic childhood disease in the world. Most children who develop asthma have symptoms before they are 5 years old.

Did you know?

Lower drug doses for elderly patients should be used first, with titrations of the dose as tolerated to prevent unwanted drug-related pharmacodynamic effects.

Did you know?

Asthma cases in Americans are about 75% higher today than they were in 1980.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library