This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: After receiving her Rho(D) immune globulin injection, a client says, Ouch, that shot hurts bad. I ... (Read 17 times)

newbem

After receiving her Rho(D) immune globulin injection, a client says, Ouch, that shot hurts bad. I had to get it at the doctor's office, too. I'm glad I won't have to get that shot ever again.

The nurse's best response to the client would be, a. Actually, getting this shot now will only destroy any antibodies you have made so far, but you will need it again if more antibodies are made.
  b. Actually, it will prevent you from forming antibodies now, but you may need it again in the future if you have other pregnancies.
  c. You're right, it will provide protection throughout your childbearing years.
  d. You're right, now that you have received this injection you will make antibodies against Rh-positive red blood cells.

Question 2

According to census data, the divorce rate per 1,000 total population is which of the following?

a. 3.5 c. 11.9
  b. 7.1 d. 18.2

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

ApricotDream

Answer to Question 1

B
The most appropriate response by the nurse would be, Actually, it will prevent you from forming antibodies now, but you may need it again in the future if you have other pregnancies. This statement accurately answers the mother's question. The other three options are all false statements.

Answer to Question 2

A
According to census data, the divorce rate per 1,000 total population is 3.5.

newbem

Reply 2 on: Jun 27, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

patma1981

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

Malaria mortality rates are falling. Increased malaria prevention and control measures have greatly improved these rates. Since 2000, malaria mortality rates have fallen globally by 60% among all age groups, and by 65% among children under age 5.

Did you know?

ACTH levels are normally highest in the early morning (between 6 and 8 A.M.) and lowest in the evening (between 6 and 11 P.M.). Therefore, a doctor who suspects abnormal levels looks for low ACTH in the morning and high ACTH in the evening.

Did you know?

About 3% of all pregnant women will give birth to twins, which is an increase in rate of nearly 60% since the early 1980s.

Did you know?

Pubic lice (crabs) are usually spread through sexual contact. You cannot catch them by using a public toilet.

Did you know?

Fewer than 10% of babies are born on their exact due dates, 50% are born within 1 week of the due date, and 90% are born within 2 weeks of the date.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library