This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: After receiving her Rho(D) immune globulin injection, a client says, Ouch, that shot hurts bad. I ... (Read 23 times)

newbem

After receiving her Rho(D) immune globulin injection, a client says, Ouch, that shot hurts bad. I had to get it at the doctor's office, too. I'm glad I won't have to get that shot ever again.

The nurse's best response to the client would be, a. Actually, getting this shot now will only destroy any antibodies you have made so far, but you will need it again if more antibodies are made.
  b. Actually, it will prevent you from forming antibodies now, but you may need it again in the future if you have other pregnancies.
  c. You're right, it will provide protection throughout your childbearing years.
  d. You're right, now that you have received this injection you will make antibodies against Rh-positive red blood cells.

Question 2

According to census data, the divorce rate per 1,000 total population is which of the following?

a. 3.5 c. 11.9
  b. 7.1 d. 18.2

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

ApricotDream

Answer to Question 1

B
The most appropriate response by the nurse would be, Actually, it will prevent you from forming antibodies now, but you may need it again in the future if you have other pregnancies. This statement accurately answers the mother's question. The other three options are all false statements.

Answer to Question 2

A
According to census data, the divorce rate per 1,000 total population is 3.5.

newbem

Reply 2 on: Jun 27, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

isabelt_18

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

The cure for trichomoniasis is easy as long as the patient does not drink alcoholic beverages for 24 hours. Just a single dose of medication is needed to rid the body of the disease. However, without proper precautions, an individual may contract the disease repeatedly. In fact, most people develop trichomoniasis again within three months of their last treatment.

Did you know?

The people with the highest levels of LDL are Mexican American males and non-Hispanic black females.

Did you know?

Serum cholesterol testing in adults is recommended every 1 to 5 years. People with diabetes and a family history of high cholesterol should be tested even more frequently.

Did you know?

If all the neurons in the human body were lined up, they would stretch more than 600 miles.

Did you know?

Lower drug doses for elderly patients should be used first, with titrations of the dose as tolerated to prevent unwanted drug-related pharmacodynamic effects.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library