This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The school nurse is discussing careers and career choices with a group of adolescents. Which ... (Read 51 times)

kshipps

The school nurse is discussing careers and career choices with a group of adolescents. Which statement made by an adolescent indicates one of the biggest reasons career choices are difficult?

A) My dad wants me to be an electrician or a plumber like he is.
  B) After I finish school, there will only be a few choices for jobs.
  C) I have known what I wanted to do after high school since I was little.
  D) It used to be that males had certain types of jobs and females had others.

Question 2

When comparing the rate of growth in preadolescent girls and preadolescent boys, which statement is the most accurate about growth rate?

A) Boys grow at a slower, steadier rate than do girls
  B) Girls grow at a slower, steadier rate than do boys
  C) Boys grow at a rapid, sporadic rate
  D) Boys and girls grow at the same rate

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

yifu223

Answer to Question 1

Ans: D

Answer to Question 2

Ans: A

kshipps

Reply 2 on: Jun 28, 2018
Excellent

jordangronback

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

Colchicine is a highly poisonous alkaloid originally extracted from a type of saffron plant that is used mainly to treat gout.

Did you know?

According to the CDC, approximately 31.7% of the U.S. population has high low-density lipoprotein (LDL) or "bad cholesterol" levels.

Did you know?

All adults should have their cholesterol levels checked once every 5 years. During 2009–2010, 69.4% of Americans age 20 and older reported having their cholesterol checked within the last five years.

Did you know?

Asthma-like symptoms were first recorded about 3,500 years ago in Egypt. The first manuscript specifically written about asthma was in the year 1190, describing a condition characterized by sudden breathlessness. The treatments listed in this manuscript include chicken soup, herbs, and sexual abstinence.

Did you know?

Persons who overdose with cardiac glycosides have a better chance of overall survival if they can survive the first 24 hours after the overdose.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library