This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The school nurse is discussing careers and career choices with a group of adolescents. Which ... (Read 53 times)

kshipps

The school nurse is discussing careers and career choices with a group of adolescents. Which statement made by an adolescent indicates one of the biggest reasons career choices are difficult?

A) My dad wants me to be an electrician or a plumber like he is.
  B) After I finish school, there will only be a few choices for jobs.
  C) I have known what I wanted to do after high school since I was little.
  D) It used to be that males had certain types of jobs and females had others.

Question 2

When comparing the rate of growth in preadolescent girls and preadolescent boys, which statement is the most accurate about growth rate?

A) Boys grow at a slower, steadier rate than do girls
  B) Girls grow at a slower, steadier rate than do boys
  C) Boys grow at a rapid, sporadic rate
  D) Boys and girls grow at the same rate

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

yifu223

Answer to Question 1

Ans: D

Answer to Question 2

Ans: A

kshipps

Reply 2 on: Jun 28, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

xiazhe

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) was originally known as the Communicable Disease Center, which was formed to fight malaria. It was originally headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, since the Southern states faced the worst threat from malaria.

Did you know?

The average person is easily confused by the terms pharmaceutics and pharmacology, thinking they are one and the same. Whereas pharmaceutics is the science of preparing and dispensing drugs (otherwise known as the science of pharmacy), pharmacology is the study of medications.

Did you know?

The senior population grows every year. Seniors older than 65 years of age now comprise more than 13% of the total population. However, women outlive men. In the 85-and-over age group, there are only 45 men to every 100 women.

Did you know?

Medication errors are more common among seriously ill patients than with those with minor conditions.

Did you know?

The heart is located in the center of the chest, with part of it tipped slightly so that it taps against the left side of the chest.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library