Author Question: The nurse is discussing the topic of obesity with a group of mothers of school-age children. Which ... (Read 32 times)

cartlidgeashley

The nurse is discussing the topic of obesity with a group of mothers of school-age children. Which caregiver statement indicates the best understanding of factors that contribute to obesity?

A) I always cook foods that are low in fat.
  B) We eat fast foods on weekends because we are too busy to cook.
  C) Neither my husband nor I have ever had any concerns with weight.
  D) I keep lots of snacks on hand because my child eats all day long.

Question 2

The nurse is discussing the topic of psychosocial

development with a group of caregivers of school-age children. Which caregiver statement is related to the development of self-confidence in the school-age child?
  A) She will feel much more confident if her peers cheer her on during basketball games
  B) If my husband and I have consistent rules and expectations, he will be confident.
  C) When the teachers at school give my child consequences, that helps build his self-confidence.
  D) Keeping up with her older siblings in doing activities gives my daughter self-confidence.

nathang24

Answer to Question 1

Ans: A

Answer to Question 2

Ans: B