This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The nurse evaluating the success of discussing nutrition with a group of caregivers with ... (Read 39 times)

joe

The nurse evaluating the success of discussing nutrition with a group of caregivers with preschoolers. Which caregiver statement is most accurate regarding nutrition in the preschooler?

A) My child is growing so rapidly, she needs to eat three big meals a day.
  B) It is important for me to give my child calcium so his muscles will grow.
  C) If I give snacks throughout the day my child can meet her nutritional requirements.
  D) It is hard for me to get my child to drink the 4 cups of milk he needs each day.

Question 2

In a preschool setting, the following snacks are offered to the children. Which foods are high in protein? (Select all that apply.)

A) Cheese and crackers
  B) Cookies and juice
  C) Sunflower seeds
  D) Strawberries and bananas
  E) Turkey sandwich

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Jossy

Answer to Question 1

Ans: C

Answer to Question 2

Ans: A, C, E

joe

Reply 2 on: Jun 28, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

isabelt_18

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

Pink eye is a term that refers to conjunctivitis, which is inflammation of the thin, clear membrane (conjunctiva) over the white part of the eye (sclera). It may be triggered by a virus, bacteria, or foreign body in the eye. Antibiotic eye drops alleviate bacterial conjunctivitis, and antihistamine allergy pills or eye drops help control allergic conjunctivitis symptoms.

Did you know?

Hyperthyroidism leads to an increased rate of metabolism and affects about 1% of women but only 0.1% of men. For most people, this increased metabolic rate causes the thyroid gland to become enlarged (known as a goiter).

Did you know?

On average, someone in the United States has a stroke about every 40 seconds. This is about 795,000 people per year.

Did you know?

In the United States, an estimated 50 million unnecessary antibiotics are prescribed for viral respiratory infections.

Did you know?

According to animal studies, the typical American diet is damaging to the liver and may result in allergies, low energy, digestive problems, and a lack of ability to detoxify harmful substances.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library