This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Dion typically records voluminous case notes. After reading three pages summarizing a heated ... (Read 31 times)

joesmith1212

Dion typically records voluminous case notes. After reading three pages summarizing
  a heated exchange between spouses, what feedback should you, as her supervisor,
  give to Dion?

A. You take great care with your notes. They'll be even more valuable if you
  focus them on one overall pattern rather than many different details.
  B. Your attention to detail is admirable, but you'll never keep up with your
  paperwork unless you learn to shorten your notes.
  C. Your notes are so detailed that I'm wondering whether we need to discuss
  why paperwork seems to be such a source of anxiety for you.
  D. Your writing skills are going to hold you back if you don't learn to summarize
  more concisely.

Question 2

Which statement by a supervisor discloses the appropriate amount of information to
  staff?

A. George will be covering for me during the next two weeks as I deal with a
  family situation.
  B. I am extremely depressed about putting my mother in a nursing home, but
  George will take care of you.
  C. During the next two weeks, see George if you need anything.
  D. I feel terrible about not being available for you during the next two weeks,
  but trust that George will do a superb job in my absence.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

mochi09

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

A

joesmith1212

Reply 2 on: Jul 6, 2018
:D TYSM

bitingbit

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

To combat osteoporosis, changes in lifestyle and diet are recommended. At-risk patients should include 1,200 to 1,500 mg of calcium daily either via dietary means or with supplements.

Did you know?

Multiple sclerosis is a condition wherein the body's nervous system is weakened by an autoimmune reaction that attacks the myelin sheaths of neurons.

Did you know?

Only one in 10 cancer deaths is caused by the primary tumor. The vast majority of cancer mortality is caused by cells breaking away from the main tumor and metastasizing to other parts of the body, such as the brain, bones, or liver.

Did you know?

Blastomycosis is often misdiagnosed, resulting in tragic outcomes. It is caused by a fungus living in moist soil, in wooded areas of the United States and Canada. If inhaled, the fungus can cause mild breathing problems that may worsen and cause serious illness and even death.

Did you know?

Prostaglandins were first isolated from human semen in Sweden in the 1930s. They were so named because the researcher thought that they came from the prostate gland. In fact, prostaglandins exist and are synthesized in almost every cell of the body.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library