This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Describe a benefit and a disadvantage of determining an individual's role in a group project based ... (Read 28 times)

humphriesbr@me.com

Describe a benefit and a disadvantage of determining an individual's role in a group project based on their learning style.

What will be an ideal response?

Question 2

Provide an example that illustrates each phase of the learning cycle for a single task.

What will be an ideal response?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

stano32

Answer to Question 1

Student should list one benefit and one disadvantage
Benefit: Individuals can work on tasks in areas where they are strong
Disadvantage: The team might not have individuals with the appropriate learning styles to fill the project roles

Answer to Question 2

Students should trace a single learning experience through the four stages of the learning cycle. Example below:
Example learning experience: Face-to-face job interview
Concrete experience: Interview with a potential employer
Reflective observation: I didn't come up with strong answers and I was fidgety
Abstract conceptualization: I didn't practice for this interview and that's why I think I was nervous and ill-prepared
Active experimentation: I am going to practice for my next job interview prior to going

humphriesbr@me.com

Reply 2 on: Jul 7, 2018
Excellent

amynguyen1221

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Did you know?

Despite claims by manufacturers, the supplement known as Ginkgo biloba was shown in a study of more than 3,000 participants to be ineffective in reducing development of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease in older people.

Did you know?

By definition, when a medication is administered intravenously, its bioavailability is 100%.

Did you know?

The top five reasons that children stay home from school are as follows: colds, stomach flu (gastroenteritis), ear infection (otitis media), pink eye (conjunctivitis), and sore throat.

Did you know?

Between 1999 and 2012, American adults with high total cholesterol decreased from 18.3% to 12.9%

Did you know?

During the twentieth century, a variant of the metric system was used in Russia and France in which the base unit of mass was the tonne. Instead of kilograms, this system used millitonnes (mt).

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library