This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Describe a benefit and a disadvantage of determining an individual's role in a group project based ... (Read 30 times)

humphriesbr@me.com

Describe a benefit and a disadvantage of determining an individual's role in a group project based on their learning style.

What will be an ideal response?

Question 2

Provide an example that illustrates each phase of the learning cycle for a single task.

What will be an ideal response?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

stano32

Answer to Question 1

Student should list one benefit and one disadvantage
Benefit: Individuals can work on tasks in areas where they are strong
Disadvantage: The team might not have individuals with the appropriate learning styles to fill the project roles

Answer to Question 2

Students should trace a single learning experience through the four stages of the learning cycle. Example below:
Example learning experience: Face-to-face job interview
Concrete experience: Interview with a potential employer
Reflective observation: I didn't come up with strong answers and I was fidgety
Abstract conceptualization: I didn't practice for this interview and that's why I think I was nervous and ill-prepared
Active experimentation: I am going to practice for my next job interview prior to going

humphriesbr@me.com

Reply 2 on: Jul 7, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

emsimon14

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

Serum cholesterol testing in adults is recommended every 1 to 5 years. People with diabetes and a family history of high cholesterol should be tested even more frequently.

Did you know?

Looking at the sun may not only cause headache and distort your vision temporarily, but it can also cause permanent eye damage. Any exposure to sunlight adds to the cumulative effects of ultraviolet (UV) radiation on your eyes. UV exposure has been linked to eye disorders such as macular degeneration, solar retinitis, and corneal dystrophies.

Did you know?

Illness; diuretics; laxative abuse; hot weather; exercise; sweating; caffeine; alcoholic beverages; starvation diets; inadequate carbohydrate consumption; and diets high in protein, salt, or fiber can cause people to become dehydrated.

Did you know?

Lower drug doses for elderly patients should be used first, with titrations of the dose as tolerated to prevent unwanted drug-related pharmacodynamic effects.

Did you know?

Fungal nail infections account for up to 30% of all skin infections. They affect 5% of the general population—mostly people over the age of 70.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library