This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: All of the following are disadvantages of using insurance in a commercial risk management program ... (Read 157 times)

deesands

All of the following are disadvantages of using insurance in a commercial risk management program EXCEPT

A) There is an opportunity cost because premiums must be paid in advance.
  B) Considerable time and effort must be spent selecting and negotiating coverages.
  C) It results in considerable fluctuations in earnings after losses occur.
  D) Attitudes toward loss control may become lax when losses are insured.

Question 2

Which of the following statements about the use of deductibles is (are) true? I. They represent risk retention by insurance purchasers. II. They tend to increase the cost of adjusting small claims.

A) I only
  B) II only
  C) both I and II
  D) neither I nor II

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

brittrenee

Answer to Question 1

Answer: C

Answer to Question 2

Answer: A

deesands

Reply 2 on: Jul 11, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

kthug

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

Symptoms of kidney problems include a loss of appetite, back pain (which may be sudden and intense), chills, abdominal pain, fluid retention, nausea, the urge to urinate, vomiting, and fever.

Did you know?

Drying your hands with a paper towel will reduce the bacterial count on your hands by 45–60%.

Did you know?

During pregnancy, a woman is more likely to experience bleeding gums and nosebleeds caused by hormonal changes that increase blood flow to the mouth and nose.

Did you know?

Everyone has one nostril that is larger than the other.

Did you know?

Asthma attacks and symptoms usually get started by specific triggers (such as viruses, allergies, gases, and air particles). You should talk to your doctor about these triggers and find ways to avoid or get rid of them.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library