This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: All of the following are disadvantages of using insurance in a commercial risk management program ... (Read 159 times)

deesands

All of the following are disadvantages of using insurance in a commercial risk management program EXCEPT

A) There is an opportunity cost because premiums must be paid in advance.
  B) Considerable time and effort must be spent selecting and negotiating coverages.
  C) It results in considerable fluctuations in earnings after losses occur.
  D) Attitudes toward loss control may become lax when losses are insured.

Question 2

Which of the following statements about the use of deductibles is (are) true? I. They represent risk retention by insurance purchasers. II. They tend to increase the cost of adjusting small claims.

A) I only
  B) II only
  C) both I and II
  D) neither I nor II

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

brittrenee

Answer to Question 1

Answer: C

Answer to Question 2

Answer: A

deesands

Reply 2 on: Jul 11, 2018
Wow, this really help

Liddy

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

The top 10 most important tips that will help you grow old gracefully include (1) quit smoking, (2) keep your weight down, (3) take supplements, (4) skip a meal each day or fast 1 day per week, (5) get a pet, (6) get medical help for chronic pain, (7) walk regularly, (8) reduce arguments, (9) put live plants in your living space, and (10) do some weight training.

Did you know?

Walt Disney helped combat malaria by making an animated film in 1943 called The Winged Scourge. This short film starred the seven dwarfs and taught children that mosquitos transmit malaria, which is a very bad disease. It advocated the killing of mosquitos to stop the disease.

Did you know?

In 1886, William Bates reported on the discovery of a substance produced by the adrenal gland that turned out to be epinephrine (adrenaline). In 1904, this drug was first artificially synthesized by Friedrich Stolz.

Did you know?

Opium has influenced much of the world's most popular literature. The following authors were all opium users, of varying degrees: Lewis Carroll, Charles, Dickens, Arthur Conan Doyle, and Oscar Wilde.

Did you know?

As many as 20% of Americans have been infected by the fungus known as Histoplasmosis. While most people are asymptomatic or only have slight symptoms, infection can progress to a rapid and potentially fatal superinfection.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library