This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A student packs his lunch on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. On the other days, he buys his lunch ... (Read 46 times)

naturalchemist

A student packs his lunch on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. On the other days, he buys his lunch at the cafeteria. Today is Wednesday. What did he do for lunch, and what type of reasoning did you use?

a. packed a lunch, inductive reasoning
  b. ate in the cafeteria, inductive reasoning.
  c. packed a lunch, deductive reason
  d. ate in the cafeteria, deductive reasoning

Question 2

You and a friend are talking about a recent anatomy test you both took in class. Your friend thought it was the hardest test she had ever taken, and she has already sent an e-mail complaining about Instructor Mathews and the test to the department chair. She shows you a copy of the e-mail and asks for your opinion. The e-mail readsDear Professor Johnson, the latest test I took in anatomy was the hardest test I've ever taken; in fact, I believe it was too hard for a freshman level class. I'd appreciate it if you would talk to Dr. Mathews so that this doesn't happen again. The e-mail won't get any results because it lacks a(n)

a. opinion.
  b. fact.
  c. suggestion.
  d. reason.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

kalskdjl1212

Answer to Question 1

d

Answer to Question 2

d

naturalchemist

Reply 2 on: Jul 15, 2018
:D TYSM

ttt030911

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

In 1835 it was discovered that a disease of silkworms known as muscardine could be transferred from one silkworm to another, and was caused by a fungus.

Did you know?

Anesthesia awareness is a potentially disturbing adverse effect wherein patients who have been paralyzed with muscle relaxants may awaken. They may be aware of their surroundings but unable to communicate or move. Neurologic monitoring equipment that helps to more closely check the patient's anesthesia stages is now available to avoid the occurrence of anesthesia awareness.

Did you know?

Only 12 hours after an egg cell is fertilized by a sperm cell, the egg cell starts to divide. As it continues to divide, it moves along the fallopian tube toward the uterus at about 1 inch per day.

Did you know?

To prove that stomach ulcers were caused by bacteria and not by stress, a researcher consumed an entire laboratory beaker full of bacterial culture. After this, he did indeed develop stomach ulcers, and won the Nobel Prize for his discovery.

Did you know?

More than 50% of American adults have oral herpes, which is commonly known as "cold sores" or "fever blisters." The herpes virus can be active on the skin surface without showing any signs or causing any symptoms.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library