This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A student packs his lunch on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. On the other days, he buys his lunch ... (Read 48 times)

naturalchemist

A student packs his lunch on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. On the other days, he buys his lunch at the cafeteria. Today is Wednesday. What did he do for lunch, and what type of reasoning did you use?

a. packed a lunch, inductive reasoning
  b. ate in the cafeteria, inductive reasoning.
  c. packed a lunch, deductive reason
  d. ate in the cafeteria, deductive reasoning

Question 2

You and a friend are talking about a recent anatomy test you both took in class. Your friend thought it was the hardest test she had ever taken, and she has already sent an e-mail complaining about Instructor Mathews and the test to the department chair. She shows you a copy of the e-mail and asks for your opinion. The e-mail readsDear Professor Johnson, the latest test I took in anatomy was the hardest test I've ever taken; in fact, I believe it was too hard for a freshman level class. I'd appreciate it if you would talk to Dr. Mathews so that this doesn't happen again. The e-mail won't get any results because it lacks a(n)

a. opinion.
  b. fact.
  c. suggestion.
  d. reason.