Author Question: Which of the following teachers is using cueing and prompting? a. We are having a quiz, and I ... (Read 91 times)

futuristic

Which of the following teachers is using cueing and prompting?

a. We are having a quiz, and I expect everyone to have read the chapter and prepared sufficiently.
  b. First, remember to put your heading on your paper. Here's the reminder of the proper paper heading on the board.
  c. Many of you heard my instructions and got ready for lunch. We are still waiting for about four students to respond.
  d. What part of the task are you going to do first? I hope you remember the steps in the process.

Question 2

Luana is learning to stay in her seat and work on her language arts tasks without talking to friends around her. She has been working on this new behavior for a week. During the first week, Ms. Kalani reinforces Luanaevery time Luana completes one of the tasks without talking. Now Ms. Kalani wants to use the reinforcement schedule that is most likely to result in the greatest persistence from Luana. What reinforcement schedule will be most effective in meeting her goal?

a. Fixed-ratio schedule
  b. Continuous schedule
  c. Variable-ratio schedule
  d. Fixed-interval schedule

elyse44

Answer to Question 1

b

Answer to Question 2

c