This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A client is diagnosed with somatoform disorder and depression. The nurse should explain to the ... (Read 35 times)

ssal

A client is diagnosed with somatoform disorder and depression. The nurse should explain to the client that a useful drug to treat both the pain and the symptoms of depression will require that the client:

A) Sign a no-suicide contract.
  B) Be careful not to eat foods that contain aged cheese.
  C) To use sunscreen when exposed to bright sunlight.
  D) Limit the amount of water he or she drinks.

Question 2

A 10-year-old child with Tourette's disorder is receiving haloperidol as part of his treatment plan.

When assessing the child at a follow up visit, which statement by the child would lead the nurse to suspect that he is experiencing a side effect of the drug?
  A) Sometimes I feel like I'm so sleepy.
  B) I'm eating about the same amount as before.
  C) My muscles seem pretty flexible lately.
  D) I think I'm much more alert with this drug.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

blakcmamba

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

A

ssal

Reply 2 on: Jul 19, 2018
Gracias!

Missbam101

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

More than 50% of American adults have oral herpes, which is commonly known as "cold sores" or "fever blisters." The herpes virus can be active on the skin surface without showing any signs or causing any symptoms.

Did you know?

Although puberty usually occurs in the early teenage years, the world's youngest parents were two Chinese children who had their first baby when they were 8 and 9 years of age.

Did you know?

Long-term mental and physical effects from substance abuse include: paranoia, psychosis, immune deficiencies, and organ damage.

Did you know?

This year, an estimated 1.4 million Americans will have a new or recurrent heart attack.

Did you know?

Cucumber slices relieve headaches by tightening blood vessels, reducing blood flow to the area, and relieving pressure.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library