This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A psychiatric nurse is caring for a client with depression. With which conditions is depression ... (Read 58 times)

c0205847

A psychiatric nurse is caring for a client with depression. With which conditions is depression often associated? Select all that apply.

A) Elevated serum cortisol
  B) Decreased thyroid-stimulating hormone
  C) Elevated melatonin
  D) Increased thyroid-stimulating hormone

Question 2

Which client statement demonstrates improvement in terms of anger/aggression management?

A) I realize I have a problem expressing my anger appropriately.
  B) I know I can't hit and punch anymore, but, boy, can I tear a person down with my stare and a few choice words.
  C) It's bad to feel as angry as I feel. I'm working on ridding myself of this emotion entirely. It's poison.
  D) Because my wife seems to be the one to set me off, I've decided to remain separated from her.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

kishoreddi

• Your online Help in Biology and chemistry
Answer to Question 1

A, B, C

Answer to Question 2

A

c0205847

Reply 2 on: Jul 19, 2018
:D TYSM

kilada

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Did you know?

Though “Krazy Glue” or “Super Glue” has the ability to seal small wounds, it is not recommended for this purpose since it contains many substances that should not enter the body through the skin, and may be harmful.

Did you know?

Throughout history, plants containing cardiac steroids have been used as heart drugs and as poisons (e.g., in arrows used in combat), emetics, and diuretics.

Did you know?

The term pharmacology is derived from the Greek words pharmakon("claim, medicine, poison, or remedy") and logos ("study").

Did you know?

Chronic marijuana use can damage the white blood cells and reduce the immune system's ability to respond to disease by as much as 40%. Without a strong immune system, the body is vulnerable to all kinds of degenerative and infectious diseases.

Did you know?

Symptoms of kidney problems include a loss of appetite, back pain (which may be sudden and intense), chills, abdominal pain, fluid retention, nausea, the urge to urinate, vomiting, and fever.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library