This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following questions would be effective for obtaining information from a patient? Select ... (Read 17 times)

joblessjake

Which of the following questions would be effective for obtaining information from a patient? Select all that apply.

a. How did this happen to you?
  b. What was your first symptom?
  c. Why didn't you seek healthcare earlier?
  d. When did you start having symptoms?

Question 2

The certified nursing assistant (CNA) tells the nurse: I can help you with your assessment. What is the most appropriate response by the nurse?

a. Thank you. I am having a busy day and I can use your help.
  b. I'm sorry, but nurses are responsible for all patient assessment.
  c. How long have you been a CNA?
  d. If you will obtain the vital signs and place them in the chart then that would be a big help.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

maaaaaaaaaa

Answer to Question 1

ANS: A, B, D

Answer to Question 2

ANS: D

Did you know?

There are major differences in the metabolism of morphine and the illegal drug heroin. Morphine mostly produces its CNS effects through m-receptors, and at k- and d-receptors. Heroin has a slight affinity for opiate receptors. Most of its actions are due to metabolism to active metabolites (6-acetylmorphine, morphine, and morphine-6-glucuronide).

Did you know?

Vaccines prevent between 2.5 and 4 million deaths every year.

Did you know?

Vampire bats have a natural anticoagulant in their saliva that permits continuous bleeding after they painlessly open a wound with their incisors. This capillary blood does not cause any significant blood loss to their victims.

Did you know?

To combat osteoporosis, changes in lifestyle and diet are recommended. At-risk patients should include 1,200 to 1,500 mg of calcium daily either via dietary means or with supplements.

Did you know?

Aspirin may benefit 11 different cancers, including those of the colon, pancreas, lungs, prostate, breasts, and leukemia.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library