This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A hospital that is interested in purchasing IV infusion pumps organizes a group of nurses to ... (Read 19 times)

tnt_battle

A hospital that is interested in purchasing IV infusion pumps organizes a group of nurses to evaluate pumps from a variety of vendors. Which type of group has been organized?

1) Short term
  2) Ongoing
  3) Self-help
  4) Work-related social support

Question 2

Which statement by the nurse indicates that the nursepatient relationship is entering the termination phase?

1) I'll be admitting you to our nursing unit as soon as I obtain your health history?
  2) You seem upset today. Would you like to talk about whatever is bothering you?
  3) I'm leaving for the day. Is there anything I can do for you before I leave?
  4) Hello. My name is Judith and I'm your nurse today.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

pocatato

Answer to Question 1

ANS: 1

Answer to Question 2

ANS: 3

tnt_battle

Reply 2 on: Jul 22, 2018
Gracias!

JaynaD87

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Did you know?

Common abbreviations that cause medication errors include U (unit), mg (milligram), QD (every day), SC (subcutaneous), TIW (three times per week), D/C (discharge or discontinue), HS (at bedtime or "hours of sleep"), cc (cubic centimeters), and AU (each ear).

Did you know?

Fewer than 10% of babies are born on their exact due dates, 50% are born within 1 week of the due date, and 90% are born within 2 weeks of the date.

Did you know?

More than nineteen million Americans carry the factor V gene that causes blood clots, pulmonary embolism, and heart disease.

Did you know?

Increased intake of vitamin D has been shown to reduce fractures up to 25% in older people.

Did you know?

Each year in the United States, there are approximately six million pregnancies. This means that at any one time, about 4% of women in the United States are pregnant.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library