This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The following statement by a client suggests the client may have a delusional thought: a. I don't ... (Read 19 times)

debasdf

The following statement by a client suggests the client may have a delusional thought:
 a. I don't drink coffee or tea with my meals because I have read that they contain tannins that can interfere with absorption of some nutrients.
  b. I substitute plain yogurt for sour cream because it lowers the fat and kcalories.
  c. I drink milk with a raw egg in it every day to keep me from catching a cold.
  d.  I prefer natural vitamins to synthetic ones.

Question 2

Which intervention indicates the nurse understands a significant factor contributing to poor eating habits among elder adults?
 a. encouraging client in assisted living to eat in dining room instead of private quarters
  b. arranging for Meals on Wheels to be delivered to the client's home
  c. limiting array of food selections to make decision-making easier
  d. providing foods that are easily chewed

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

choc0chan

Answer to Question 1

c

Answer to Question 2

a

debasdf

Reply 2 on: Aug 2, 2018
Gracias!

Kedrick2014

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Alcohol acts as a diuretic. Eight ounces of water is needed to metabolize just 1 ounce of alcohol.

Did you know?

Every 10 seconds, a person in the United States goes to the emergency room complaining of head pain. About 1.2 million visits are for acute migraine attacks.

Did you know?

Once thought to have neurofibromatosis, Joseph Merrick (also known as "the elephant man") is now, in retrospect, thought by clinical experts to have had Proteus syndrome. This endocrine disease causes continued and abnormal growth of the bones, muscles, skin, and so on and can become completely debilitating with severe deformities occurring anywhere on the body.

Did you know?

Nitroglycerin is used to alleviate various heart-related conditions, and it is also the chief component of dynamite (but mixed in a solid clay base to stabilize it).

Did you know?

There are immediate benefits of chiropractic adjustments that are visible via magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). It shows that spinal manipulation therapy is effective in decreasing pain and increasing the gaps between the vertebrae, reducing pressure that leads to pain.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library