This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The following statement by a client suggests the client may have a delusional thought: a. I don't ... (Read 21 times)

debasdf

The following statement by a client suggests the client may have a delusional thought:
 a. I don't drink coffee or tea with my meals because I have read that they contain tannins that can interfere with absorption of some nutrients.
  b. I substitute plain yogurt for sour cream because it lowers the fat and kcalories.
  c. I drink milk with a raw egg in it every day to keep me from catching a cold.
  d.  I prefer natural vitamins to synthetic ones.

Question 2

Which intervention indicates the nurse understands a significant factor contributing to poor eating habits among elder adults?
 a. encouraging client in assisted living to eat in dining room instead of private quarters
  b. arranging for Meals on Wheels to be delivered to the client's home
  c. limiting array of food selections to make decision-making easier
  d. providing foods that are easily chewed

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

choc0chan

Answer to Question 1

c

Answer to Question 2

a

debasdf

Reply 2 on: Aug 2, 2018
:D TYSM

parker125

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

Thyroid conditions cause a higher risk of fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome.

Did you know?

Studies show that systolic blood pressure can be significantly lowered by taking statins. In fact, the higher the patient's baseline blood pressure, the greater the effect of statins on his or her blood pressure.

Did you know?

The people with the highest levels of LDL are Mexican American males and non-Hispanic black females.

Did you know?

Eating carrots will improve your eyesight. Carrots are high in vitamin A (retinol), which is essential for good vision. It can also be found in milk, cheese, egg yolks, and liver.

Did you know?

Aspirin may benefit 11 different cancers, including those of the colon, pancreas, lungs, prostate, breasts, and leukemia.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library