This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The following statement by a client suggests the client may have a delusional thought: a. I don't ... (Read 22 times)

debasdf

The following statement by a client suggests the client may have a delusional thought:
 a. I don't drink coffee or tea with my meals because I have read that they contain tannins that can interfere with absorption of some nutrients.
  b. I substitute plain yogurt for sour cream because it lowers the fat and kcalories.
  c. I drink milk with a raw egg in it every day to keep me from catching a cold.
  d.  I prefer natural vitamins to synthetic ones.

Question 2

Which intervention indicates the nurse understands a significant factor contributing to poor eating habits among elder adults?
 a. encouraging client in assisted living to eat in dining room instead of private quarters
  b. arranging for Meals on Wheels to be delivered to the client's home
  c. limiting array of food selections to make decision-making easier
  d. providing foods that are easily chewed

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

choc0chan

Answer to Question 1

c

Answer to Question 2

a

debasdf

Reply 2 on: Aug 2, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

ryansturges

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

Most childhood vaccines are 90–99% effective in preventing disease. Side effects are rarely serious.

Did you know?

For high blood pressure (hypertension), a new class of drug, called a vasopeptidase blocker (inhibitor), has been developed. It decreases blood pressure by simultaneously dilating the peripheral arteries and increasing the body's loss of salt.

Did you know?

Approximately one in four people diagnosed with diabetes will develop foot problems. Of these, about one-third will require lower extremity amputation.

Did you know?

Human kidneys will clean about 1 million gallons of blood in an average lifetime.

Did you know?

Many of the drugs used by neuroscientists are derived from toxic plants and venomous animals (such as snakes, spiders, snails, and puffer fish).

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library