This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A client who wants to use the vaginal sponge method of contraception shows that she understands the ... (Read 25 times)

Ebrown

A client who wants to use the vaginal sponge method of contraception shows that she understands the appropriate usage when she makes which statement?

1. I need to use a lubricant prior to insertion.
  2. I need to add spermicidal cream prior to intercourse.
  3. I need to moisten it with water prior to use.
  4. I need to leave it in no longer than 6 hours.

Question 2

An adolescent has systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE). An action by the adolescent that indicates acceptance of body changes with SLE would be that the teen

1. refuses to attend school.
  2. doesn't want to attend any socialfunctions.
  3. discusses the body changes with apeer.
  4. discusses the body changes withhealthcare personnel only.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

fwbard

Answer to Question 1

Explanation: 3. To activate the spermicide in the vaginal sponge, it must be moistened thoroughly with water.

Answer to Question 2

Answer:3
Rationale:Peer interaction is important to the teen.Being able to discuss the changes to his or her body with a peer indicates acceptance of the change in body image.Discussing changes only with healthcare personnel does not indicate the teen has adjusted to body-image changes.Refusing to go to school or not going to social functions indicates nonacceptance of the changes to body image.

Ebrown

Reply 2 on: Jun 27, 2018
Excellent

blakcmamba

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

The National Institutes of Health have supported research into acupuncture. This has shown that acupuncture significantly reduced pain associated with osteoarthritis of the knee, when used as a complement to conventional therapies.

Did you know?

In ancient Rome, many of the richer people in the population had lead-induced gout. The reason for this is unclear. Lead poisoning has also been linked to madness.

Did you know?

Hippocrates noted that blood separates into four differently colored liquids when removed from the body and examined: a pure red liquid mixed with white liquid material with a yellow-colored froth at the top and a black substance that settles underneath; he named these the four humors (for blood, phlegm, yellow bile, and black bile).

Did you know?

Multiple sclerosis is a condition wherein the body's nervous system is weakened by an autoimmune reaction that attacks the myelin sheaths of neurons.

Did you know?

Essential fatty acids have been shown to be effective against ulcers, asthma, dental cavities, and skin disorders such as acne.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library