This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Name and describe the types of probability sampling.[br][br][b][color=green]Question ... (Read 45 times)

jon_i

Name and describe the types of probability sampling.

Question 2

Who created the hierarchy of needs?
 a. Maslow
  b. Watson
  c. Skinner
  d. Freud

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

frejo

Answer to Question 1

Probability sampling techniques include the following:
(1) Simple random sampling: assures each element in the population of an equal chance of being included in the sample.
(3) Systematic sampling: a starting point is selected by a random process and then every nth number on the list is selected.
(3) Stratified sampling: simple random subsamples that are more or less equal on some characteristic are drawn from within each stratum of the population.
(4) Cluster sampling: the primary sampling unit is not the individual element in the population but a large cluster of elements and clusters are selected randomly.
(5) Multistage area sampling: involves using a combination of two or more probability sampling techniques.

Answer to Question 2

a

jon_i

Reply 2 on: Jun 28, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

parker125

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

The types of cancer that alpha interferons are used to treat include hairy cell leukemia, melanoma, follicular non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, and AIDS-related Kaposi's sarcoma.

Did you know?

The Romans did not use numerals to indicate fractions but instead used words to indicate parts of a whole.

Did you know?

The average office desk has 400 times more bacteria on it than a toilet.

Did you know?

Elderly adults are at greatest risk of stroke and myocardial infarction and have the most to gain from prophylaxis. Patients ages 60 to 80 years with blood pressures above 160/90 mm Hg should benefit from antihypertensive treatment.

Did you know?

According to animal studies, the typical American diet is damaging to the liver and may result in allergies, low energy, digestive problems, and a lack of ability to detoxify harmful substances.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library