This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: MC The nurse is interviewing a client who states that she is a lesbian. What statement by the client ... (Read 27 times)

futuristic

MC The nurse is interviewing a client who states that she is a lesbian. What statement by the client indicates the need for more education?

A. I have less risk factors for breast cancer than a heterosexual.
   B. I have an increased risk of heart disease.
   C. I do need to have routine Pap smears.
   D. Since I only have sex with females I am at a lower risk for some sexually transmitted diseases.

Question 2

MC The most accurate description the nurse could give a colleague about homophobia is that it

A. Encompasses a belief system that is used to justify discrimination against lesbians.
   B. Is an intolerance of all homosexuals.
   C. Is prohibited in more than 75 of the United States.
   D. Has led to homosexual activity being criminalized in all states.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

jasonq

Answer to Question 1

A. I have less risk factors for breast cancer than a heterosexual.

Answer to Question 2

B. Is an intolerance of all homosexuals.

futuristic

Reply 2 on: Jul 8, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

cdmart10

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

Barbituric acid, the base material of barbiturates, was first synthesized in 1863 by Adolph von Bayer. His company later went on to synthesize aspirin for the first time, and Bayer aspirin is still a popular brand today.

Did you know?

Asthma-like symptoms were first recorded about 3,500 years ago in Egypt. The first manuscript specifically written about asthma was in the year 1190, describing a condition characterized by sudden breathlessness. The treatments listed in this manuscript include chicken soup, herbs, and sexual abstinence.

Did you know?

In the United States, an estimated 50 million unnecessary antibiotics are prescribed for viral respiratory infections.

Did you know?

Warfarin was developed as a consequence of the study of a strange bleeding disorder that suddenly occurred in cattle on the northern prairies of the United States in the early 1900s.

Did you know?

Never take aspirin without food because it is likely to irritate your stomach. Never give aspirin to children under age 12. Overdoses of aspirin have the potential to cause deafness.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library